What Personal Information About Customers Does MBSAssurance.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at MBSAssurance.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses MBSAssurance.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of MBSAssurance.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from MBSAssurance.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will remove you..
Which Information Can I Access?
MBSAssurance.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with MBSAssurance.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of MBSAssurance.com features.
- You also have the choice to add or update information, to do so, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit MBSAssurance.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. If you have any concern about privacy at MBSAssurance.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through MBSAssurance.com; complete a questionnaire, provide employer information when opening a corporate account; provide and rate reviews; and employ other Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) ; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information, including Social Security and driver's license numbers.